Website Terms & Conditions
Last updated: 13 July 2020
You are allowed to:
- read our website, make a temporary copy of part or all of it for the sole purpose of viewing it, and print a copy for your personal use.
- You warrant that any content you submit to us is not the intellectual property or confidential information of any other person and that we don’t need to get permission from anyone else to use it.
- contact us if you need to send us sensitive or confidential information and we will endeavor to give you a more secure method of communication for that information.
You are not allowed to:
- reproduce, adapt, store, transmit, print, display, publish or create derivative works from any part of the content or design of our website unless you have our prior written consent or are permitted under applicable copyright legislation.
- share or otherwise distribute any of our website content with any third party.
- send us any sensitive or confidential information through our website or by email as these are not secure forms of communication.
- send us any content that is unkind, unhelpful or untrue. This means you must not defame, vilify, ridicule, disparage, threaten, harass, intimidate, abuse, bully, trick, defraud or mislead us or any other person. If your content does any of this, we will remove that content and take appropriate action.
You should know:
- all rights (including intellectual property rights such as copyright) in this website, its content and design are owned by, or licensed to, us. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- any bookings made via our website are subject to our confirmation and signing of separate additional agreement covering the provision of the requested services;
- we take pride in the content of our website. However, the information on our website:
(a) is not intended to be used to diagnose or treat psychological/mental health disorders;
(b) is not intended to be used as a replacement for medical advice or psychological/mental health advice; and
(c) may not be complete or appropriate for your personal circumstances. Please don’t use or rely on the information on our website to make any decisions before getting professional advice. If medical or psychological assistance, support or advice is required, you should contact your local GP, other health care professional and/or other relevant health authorities.
Personal information and privacy
- We may allow or require you to complete an electronic form on our website. The form may ask for your personal information and ask you for permission to use your information in a particular manner. For example, we may ask you if you would like to receive updates about our activities, our blog or other services we offer. If you don’t want us to do this with any of your information, you can contact us and advise us of your request or you can unsubscribe from the communications you do not wish to receive.
Third party website links
- Our website may contain links to third party websites. These are provided for your convenience only. We are not necessarily endorsing the content of these websites or operators and may not continually review the links to make sure they are accurate and up to date.
- If you do not want our cookies to log your visit, you may be able to avoid some cookies by configuring your browser settings or opting-out directly with the party that operates and controls the cookie. Please check your browser settings if you wish to block cookies.
Warranties and liability
- The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) may confer certain rights, guarantees and remedies on you in relation to the provision by us of goods and services, which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. We do not exclude those rights. All other terms, warranties, guarantees and remedies are excluded and we do not make any representation in connection with the use of this website, including the accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency of the website or its content or that security of our website will not be breached.
- Your access to and use of this website is at your own risk. The internet is not secure and we cannot guarantee that the website will be available or fault or virus free. To the maximum extent permitted by law and without limiting clause (16) above:
(a) we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exemplary damages, losses, costs or expenses or lost profit, resulting from any use or misuse of this website or the information contained on this website; and
(b) our liability for breach of any consumer guarantee or any other mandatory local law, which cannot be excluded but can be limited, is limited at our option to:
i. in the case of services supplied by us, resupplying or paying the cost of resupplying those service; or
ii. in the case of goods supplied by us, replacing the goods, supplying equivalent goods, repairing the goods or paying the cost of any of the above options.
- You can contact us by:
- using our contact form at https://www.mindfullife.com.au
- emailing us at email@example.com
- Calling us on 0425713191
Our registered address is Mindful Life Training c/o Adams Accounting of 170 Johnson Street, Maffra, 3860.